Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Casual Look For Mother's Day

Mother's Day is almost here and I have been thinking about how we will spend our day and what we will wear. We will dress up for church of course. Then if the weather is as beautiful as last year, we will be spending the day outside again. So I decided to go with a little more of a casual look and be comfy. 

I love this tee for any day but especially for Mother's Day! It can easily be dressed up or down for a chic causal look. I definitely will be wearing mine for more than just Mother's Day. I plan on pairing it with my long white skirt and a Jean jacket for church. Then probably change into a pair of shorts or jeans afterwards to play outside with the kids!
Raising Iowa Casual look for mothers day
raising iowa mother's day style
Tee //skirt// Jacket (sold out) Similar Here // tote (sold out) Similar Here // Sandals

I previously mentioned in this post how much I love Ily Couture, I snagged this tee off their site as well and today only they are running 25% off site wide with code: 48HOURS! So hurry and take full advantage of their sale, they have the cutest tee's!! I look forward to celebrating Mother's Day with my three little blessings and my Mama!

Hope everyone is having a great week.

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment