Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Donuts

A morning donut run is my favorite kind of morning. We only have a few local donut shops and they have some funky hours so if they're closed we head up to the grocery store and grab some from the bakery. My littles aren't exactly morning people but whenever I hand them a donut they are happy campers, as am I so it's a win-win!
Raising Iowa
Raising Iowa
Raising Iowa Donuts
Top // Jeans // Sunglasses // Shoes
Raising Iowa Donuts
I actually used to hate donuts as a kid?! Who hates donuts.....!! I've wised up since then. I recently found this online shop Ily Couture on Instagram and couldn't resist their donut tee. They have some of the cutest tee's for both mom and baby. I plan on wearing this one on repeat. Then I found matching donut tee's for the girls at Target. 

We can't  help but crave something sweet when wearing these t-shirts, looks like there will be plenty of donuts in our future. Plus I have to take advantage of being twinies with my twins before they are too cool :)

Hope your week is as sugar-filled as ours!
xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment