Monday, September 28, 2015

My Ballerinas

Raising Iowa Ballerinas

The twins started dance up again this fall and I don't know who is more excited, me or the girls. They took tumbling last year because they weren't old enough to do the ballet combo class.

This year they are taking tap and ballet- just following right along in my footsteps even down to the same dance studio. I won't ever force them to do something they don't enjoy so I am glad they like it so much. I danced for 15 years and it's such a healthy activity for them to be involved in which is why I will always be extremely supportive even if it is a tad expensive when I have to buy two pairs of shoes and costumes etc.
Watching my girls from the window:)

I was a little skeptical at first when both the girls told me they didn't like the banging.. aka tap. Their teacher said they loved it though and did even better the next class. This week I can't wait to see them in the homecoming parade for dance. Deac and I will be cheering from the sidelines.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment