Monday, July 27, 2015

Our Weekend

How does Monday roll around so quickly?!! When I work weekends they always seems to fly by, I'm not complaining though. I actually had the pleasure of taking care of a celebrity this past weekend. She was in town on tour and booked an appointment with me which was pretty cool. Other than that nothing too exciting happening over here.

We have finally been experiencing Iowa summer heat + humidity which has resulted in lots of pool days! Which is my favorite part of summer so I'm loving it. The twins always have a fun time with their Aunt. I'm glad we have been able to spend a little more time than usual together.
Raising Iowa Our Weekend
Raising Iowa Our Weekend
Raising Iowa Our Weekend
Raising Iowa Our Weekend
^^ My sister and I acting like kids again

Sunglasses  // Swimsuit  // Baby Float: Similar Here

I for once had a sitter outside of my work hours which meant a night of freedom! I went to dinner with my sister. After we went to see a band which ended up being a night of comedy! My throat hurt the next day from laughing so hard.... there happen to be a few people "putting on a show" that turned into a dancing comedy act that kept our attention and laughing hysterically all night long!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment