Friday, July 31, 2015

Mee Maw's Birthday & Breakfast

It's never easy snagging up Mee Maw these days from her extremely busy schedule. Her Birthday was no exception. The kids and I tried to make plans with her for the day but she was already booked solid with 100 different obligations so we unfortunately only got her for a fraction of the morning.

I was kind of stumped on what we could get her this year. She is low maintenance and doesn't ask for anything, ever! I turned to the twins for their input and asked what present we should get Mee Maw? Livy's response was,  "a pretty dress and a donut. How about that?" She said. Such a random and cute suggestion that I took her up on exactly that. She loves sweets and could always use more dresses for special occasions or Church.
Raising Iowa Birthdays
First thing Wednesday morning I packed up the littles' and headed to the grocery store for a few things we needed and picked up donuts for the big day! I made a small breakfast that we surprised Mee Maw with when she arrived, always my favorite meal and time of day!
Raising Iowa Birthdays
Raising Iowa Birthdays
High Chair // Wagon // Twin's Dresses: Similar Here

After nap I surprised the girls with going to a christian concert with Mee Maw and Papa while Deacon and I headed out to our friends for dinner. It was such a perfect little get away. I feel spoiled with the extra help and home cooked meals at our friends!! 
Raising Iowa Birthdays
There is nothing better than celebrating our favorite person in the whole world! I Thank God for not only such a wonderful Mee Maw to the littles' but I feel blessed to call her Mom! Wishing her many many more and God's blessings each and every day! 

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment