Sunday, July 19, 2015

MIA

I Seriously feel like we've constantly been in motion. And our summers aren't even what they consider busy yet! The kids are still a little young for all the summer sports, camps and activities so I can't imagine what it will be like then. 

Any how summer is flying by and sad to say almost half way over. Since the littles don't attend a public pre-school it's not the school year I dread come fall it's the colder weather!!! Why do we live in Iowa again?? 

The past few weeks I 
haven't posted much but I plan on getting back in a routine this coming month. For now I just wanted to stop in with a small update and some snap shots of life lately! Enjoy :) 
Raising Iowa MIA
Lunch Time on the Patio ^^
Raising Iowa MIA
Raising Iowa MIA
He loves his sissy's pink jeep ^^
Raising Iowa MIA
 My new favorite drink this summer; Moscow Mules! They are so refreshing!! ^^
Raising Iowa MIA
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend full of sunshine and bliss!

xo
-Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment