Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekend Fun

I ended up with yet another summer cold/flu that I thankfully got over quick and didn't allow it to ruin our whole weekend. We were able to grill out over at their dad's and play outside a bit. The twins always ask when we grill why there is the "black stuff" on their food but eventually we get them to eat it.

Saturday we went down to our cousins Birthday party and the kids had a blast - minus poor Deacon. He had some teeth breaking through that made him spike a high fever and feel pretty miserable majority of the day. I felt awful for my poor baby. It definitely kept me occupied and unable to visit much with anyone but still glad we got to go. He was perfectly fine until the moment we arrived- which is usually how it goes, right?!
Raising Iowa Weekend
Raising Iowa Weekend
^^Before Deacon's tears and misery truly kicked in....
Raising Iowa Weekend
^^After... (Saddest face ever!!) Thankfully my mom was a saint and ran and got him some Tylenol because it was the ONE time I wasn't carrying any on me!! Bad Mom moment. 

Here are the girls with the beautiful Birthday girl! We have so much love for her, she is such a huge blessing to our family. She deserves so much and we hope she has the Happiest Birthday this coming week. May God bless her with many, many more!! Raising Iowa Weekend
The only plus side to being cooped up and sick an entire day was getting some deep spring cleaning done that was much needed in our house. It's amazing how three little beings can make such huge messes! And fingerprint practically everything in sight! It won't be long until I need to do it all over again, so for now I will soak up every minute of  the sparkling floors and fresh scent.
Raising Iowa Weekend


Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! God Bless

xo
-Holly

Shop similar styles here:

No comments:

Post a Comment