Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dance Recital

The girls had their first end of the year dance recital last week and it was so much fun seeing them up on stage! It comes very natural to them, although it's almost shocking when they get up on stage and do the routine close to perfect. In class it was a different story. They would always be the two goofballs kind of doing what they wanted and not following the rules. So proud of my little dancers though and how well they pulled it off!
Raising Iowa Tina's Dance Studio

Their recital was vintage themed and they relied on us parents to do retro style updos. Luckily, I got some tips from the girls at the salon. I was disappointed I didn't take any pictures of them on rehearsal night because I had their hair almost perfect and of course for the actual recital they both woke up out of nap with crazy hair and I couldn't quite recreate the look but oh well. After their somersaults it didn't really matter anyways. 

The twins are currently dancing at the same Dance Studio I danced at growing up so it's so neat to see them up on the same stage I spent so much time on. I am still deciding where we will enroll them next year since the Studio is a little bit of a drive for us. I definitely plan on having them back in dance come fall, we did take the summer off for some other activities and plans we have going on. I know they will be looking forward to dancing again and this time they will be in a combo dancing class and learn a little more technique. 
RaisingIowa Tina's Dance Studio
RaisingIowa Tina's Dance Studio
RaisingIowa Tina's Dance Studio
Such a proud mama!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!

xo
-Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment