Monday, June 22, 2015

Tabor Home Vineyards And Winery

Tabor Home Vineyards And Winery Raising Iowa
Raising Iowa Winery
Winery Raisingiowa
Over the weekend we spent an afternoon at a winery for my cousin's wedding rehearsal. Her and I grew up inseparable of each other. She has always been more like a sister to me and we felt blessed to be apart her wedding. After the rehearsal we went to a barbecue at the the bride and groom's house. It was a blast. 

The kids loved running around the vineyards, both the food and wine were amazing. It was great being around our whole family and spending time catching up. Our family, their father included hasn't been all together in quite a while so that was nice as well. 
Raisingiowa winery
Raising Iowa Winery
Of course the twins clung to Papa and Mee maw's side. I love how close they are to my parents and we are fortunate enough to live so close to them. Stay tuned for more pictures from the wedding later this week!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

xo
-Holly
Shop Similar Styles Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment