Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Snap Shots Via iPhone

The amount of photos saved to my camera roll is almost scary! I'm surprised my phone still functions half the time. Ha! April showers hit us in the month of May. Seems like every other day was cloudy or rainy so we took advantage any time the sun came out and played outside. 

Here are some photos over the past month via iPhone.....
Raising Iowa snap shots
^^ Seriously my little man is ALL boy. He wakes up in the morning, poops, grabs his hat and goes fishing! So stinken cute and so glad I got a pic of it. 
RaisingIowa Snap shots
Raising Iowa Snap shots
I love days spent in the country with the babes when I can just be make up free! ^^
Raisingiowa snap shots
^^ Ice cream stops are always the kids my favorite! Deacon cracks me up, whenever he loves what he's eating, he will sing and giggle the whole time.
Deacon's face cracks me up in this one, he always wants to be the photographer!! ^^

Hope everyone had a lovely month of May.  Now that it's over it means summer is officially right around the corner!! Bring on the sunshine and pool floaties- particularly this one!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment