Monday, June 1, 2015

Farmer's Market Sunday

Raising Iowa Farmers Market
Raising Iowa Farmers Market
Raising Iowa Farmers Market

We had such a good time down at the farmer's market! It was a rainy weekend so finishing it off with a beautiful day and fresh produce was just what we needed on Sunday. The kids and I all go stir crazy if we don't get out of the house frequent enough. 

 They had the cutest cupcake truck that we couldn't resist and they did not disappoint, their cupcakes and cake pops were amazing!! I could seriously have spent the entire day down there spending money. Ha! After we had lunch and got a few things we headed to my sisters and actually got to swim, the girls were in heaven. Bring on Summer!!
Raising Iowa Farmers Market
Raising Iowa farmers market

I could walk around in the warm sun and enjoy scenery all day any day. It was my first time pulling all the weight in the wagon since my surgery and I forgot how much of a work out it can be. I look forward to all the miles we will walk this summer. I will be sharing my work out regimen with you in the near future that includes the wagon full of babes.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment