Sunday, May 17, 2015

One Piece Swimwear


With summer right around the corner I rounded up some of my favorite swimsuits for the season. I went a little over board on swimsuit shopping this year. Mainly because I wanted to snag up as many one piece and high waisted bottoms as possible before they go out of style and my options are limited! Unfortunately for me after having my three babes one-piece swimsuits will forever be "my style!" I can't say I'm that mad about it either. I actually prefer the look of a one piece over a two piece.

I'm also much more protective of my skin and preventing sun damage. I haven't always been that way but with the older I get and all the knowledge I continue to gain in my career I'm finally being smart about the sun- doses of vitamin D are great, but in moderation! This is another reason I love a one piece or rashguards for both me and my littles. It's the answer to staying out longer in the sun without slathering all the sunscreen on.

I find that one-piece suits tend to be slightly more expensive than your traditional two piece which stinks but it's worth the investment to feel good about what I'm wearing and boost my confidence post TWIN pregnancy. Ha Which obviously took its toll.  

If you know of any cute styles out there right now send them my way because I'm still on the hunt!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment