Friday, May 15, 2015

Wardrobe Rack

I fell in love with our house when I first saw it but I knew I would have to settle for a much smaller closet in the master bedroom. I figured it was okay because I would just turn the spare into our guest room/walk-in-closet. Little did I know by the time we moved in there would be another baby on the way and a purpose much more meaningful for the spare bedroom.

So I was left with limited closet space. I wasn't interested in down sizing my wardrobe nor do I like packing away seasonal clothes. So I decided to style a wardrobe rack in my bedroom displaying tops appropriate for each season. It was the cheapest route to go and the key was color coordination. I kept it simple so it didn't look out of place or messy.
Raising Iowa,Wardrobe Rack
Raising Iowa Wardrobe Rack
Hangers // Wardrobe Rack
If your looking for something more elegant I love these styles: (Here and Here)

Since my room has a lot of white, I displayed mostly white pieces. I chose to keep my cowgirl boots out as well since I have so many. I liked the idea of a wardrobe rack simply because it made things easily accessible without searching through my entire closet or storage.

It works out perfect for those days on the fly with my littles and their demands to quickly put an outfit together and go. Hope this helps anyone that has limited closest space like me. Those of you with large walk-in closets, consider yourself blessed!

Have a great weekend!!

xo
-Holly 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Reminds me of Sex and the City when Carrie uses them in the hallway for coats at parties. Super stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! That's so funny, your right! I used to be obsessed with that show 🙈 The rack really is so easy and practical though. Thanks for reading. Have a great weekend!
      Xo

      Delete