Monday, May 18, 2015

Neon

Raising Iowa Neon
Raising Iowa Neon
Raising Iowa Neon
Raising Iowa Neon
Raising Iowa Neon
                                  Top: Similar Here // Jeans // Flats (sold out) Similar Here // Bracelets

I am absolutely loving anything neon right now for both the babes and myself. Tis' the season, because it seems to be everywhere! My neon flats are sooo comfy and in my opinion go with everything!:) My top can easily be dressed up or down. Since I was going for a more casual look I just paired it with some destroyed black denim. Which are a staple piece in my closet.

The top is a high low cut so its much longer in the back which keeps it flattering but I layered with a black cami since it does come up in the front. And...like most days, I dress for comfort because I'm constantly chasing after my little toddlers. I have been filling the girl's and Deacon's closets with lots of bright neon pieces as well which are perfect for this time of year.

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!

xo
-Holly

Shop similar styles here:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment