Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day Goody Bag

Raising Iowa Mother's Day
I wanted to share what my Mama will be opening this Mother's Day. She is my number one fan and supporter of my blog so I had to tell her ahead of time... no peeking! My Mother is truly the most God fearing, giving, selfless woman I know. I thank God for her and all she does. I couldn't ask for a better Mother or Grandmother to my children. She always inspires me to be a better person and Mom.

She hardly ever buys anything for herself and if she does it's on major sale or from a thrift store. So on these special days where we get to celebrate her I like to get fun little things she would never buy herself but secretly would love to have!

I keep her stylish, so to speak.  I also know if I get her anything with sugar I can't go wrong. I don't know many people that have more of a sweet tooth than my sweet Mama. I put together a goody bag that I know she will love filled with spring must haves and the biggest chocolate chip cookies I could find!
Raising Iowa Mother's Day
Raising Iowa Mother's Day


I actually purchased almost everything at Maurices and Francesca's which are two of my favorite places to shop, but I linked some other options as well below if your looking for some last minute gift ideas. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama's out there, may your day be filled with happiness and praise. 

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment