Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Toddler Tangles

I don't know if it's just me or other moms struggle with brushing their little girl's hair! Between playing, sweating, and braided hair styles it becomes a tangly mess that's nearly impossible to brush through at least without ear piercing screams.

My twin girls have fine, long, curly hair and their a tad bit dramatic which results in a total melt down every time we brush or style their hair.. Until I purchased the Tangle Teezer.  I'm completely obsessed! It's gentle on their scalp and brushes right through any tangles whether their hair is dry or wet from after a bath. I highly recommend it!
Raising Iowa
These girls of mine are obsessed with braids, which most little girls are thanks to Frozen. However their love for braids started after seeing Carrie Underwood on The Sound Of Music. I have been brushing up on my braiding skills ever since!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment