Sunday, April 19, 2015

Best Of Sundays

I had some early birds on my hands Sunday morning. Since everyone was up at sunrise we made it out to first service with the rest of the fam. I loved having the extra help so I could actually hear at least half of what our Pastor was saying. 

After church we went to one of my favorite places for brunch. It was our Grandma Great's Birthday so we got to spend some time with her which the kids always love. We seriously ate enough for the entire day- I'll skip meal prep/clean up at home whenever possible. Then we basically spent the rest of the day outside.
Raising Iowa Early Birds
Raising Iowa Early Birds
Raising Iowa Early Birds
We took out our  Step2 choo choo wagon. All my littles and their full bellies fell fast asleep so I walked for miles hoping to burn off all those calories from brunch and then some! I will be feeling that one tomorrow. If your looking for a good summer work out just pull a train behind you! 
Raising Iowa Early Birds
Sundays truly are the best! I love making it out to church and so do the kids. Any day we get to spend time with family and hear the Gospel is a great day in my book. Happy 84th Birthday to our Grandma Great, wishing her many more!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment