Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Pics Via iPhone

April came and went so fast which means summer is that much closer so I'm okay with it! We have had a good year so far and been blessed with beautiful weather and time to enjoy it! Here are a few snapshots from my iPhone over the past few weeks! 
Raising Iowa April Pics
Raising Iowa April Pics
Brooklyn wasn't in the mood for pics! But they were dressed too cute not to take one. ^^
Raising Iowa April Pics
Seriously my favorite spot to blog and shop is in my sun room/office with the sun beaming in, it's where I can lose myself in writing and collect my thoughts in peace. I remind myself of a cat.. you know how they find a spot near the window and sunbath all day? Well that's totally me. I have done it since I was a child.
Raising Iowa April Pics
Filling her tricycle with flowers and riding around, definitely something Livy would do. ^^
Raising Iowa April Pics
Snuggles before bed, besties for life! ^^
Raising Iowa April Pics
Livy and her papa! ^^
Raising Iowa April Pics
The girls had to make a pit stop in their jeep to pick some flowers, such little girly girls! We have been enjoying the outdoors and utilizing the sunshine in every way. I can't wait to share our almost finished patio with you. It's been a work in progress but totally going to be worth it. We will soon be eating outside for every meal possible and hopefully having our own little pool party and campfires with s'mores on a regular basis. We are looking forward to the beautiful month of May! 

Hope everyone is enjoying spring as much as we are! 

xo
-Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment