Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bunny Bar

I purchased a bar cart last year which is funny considering I hardly ever drink. I do enjoy a glass of red wine every now and then- it's good for the heart and a mama's sanity;) The cart is perfect for small get togethers or parties. I also like switching it up for the holidays with festive decorations.

Easter is no exception and what's better than drinking wine in celebration of the resurrection of Jesus! Here's some of my favorite Easter accessories I found for the cart.
Raising Iowa Easter Bar Cart

I've been displaying a set of Moscow mule mugs for awhile now and I have yet to try an actual Moscow mule. There is no better time than the present. Here is a sample of my mini mimosa bar I plan on having for Easter brunch.
Raising Iowa Easter Bar Cart
Raising Iowa Easter Bar Cart


PS. Speaking of Bunnies, we took a trip to the mall so the littles could meet the Easter Bunny. The twins were quite concerned why he didn't talk, and Deacon was pretty content just hanging out on his lap.

Raising Iowa Easter Bunny

I am forever thankful for our salvation, cheers to Jesus! Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment