Monday, March 30, 2015

Dressed In Our Sunday Best

It's finally here, Holy Week! The best reason to get dressed up. May God bless you all!! I hope to attend at least one of the three services our church holds this week. However last Wednesday at Lent it didn't go very well, so we'll see. 

It's my longer work week, needless to say I will be super crunched for time. I didn't think that through when I decided to host Easter at our house on Sunday, but we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! :) 

I'm loving all the pastels, corals and florals lately. There is no better time than Easter to dress bright and cheery! If your still out looking for Easter dresses I got the girls these adorable ones from the Gap. 
Raising Iowa Easter Dresses
Raising Iowa Easter Dresses
Raising Iowa Easter Dresses
Dress: sold out- Similar (warmer) version Here

It's safe to say we will be living in these dresses all spring long! Deacon got to borrow the bow tie from his Easter basket just for the pics;) Bow ties on babies are the cutest!!
Raising Iowa Deacon Easter
Bow Tie // Shirt // Jeans // Shoes

“Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.” -Martin Luther


xo
-Holly  

No comments:

Post a Comment