Friday, April 3, 2015

Dyeing Easter Eggs

Easter Egg Raising Iowa
Dyeing Easter Egg Raising Iowa
We finally got around to dyeing some Easter eggs. It was perfect timing since we will be using all the eggs in our salad for Easter brunch. I ordered a prepackaged kit that came with five different colors and a magic pen to decorate the eggs with. The girls enjoyed it, however they tend to fight over anything that's not exactly alike so that was a challenge as always. 
Raising Iowa Easter Egg Dyeing
Deacon got to be included this year since he is a little older but it was nearing lunch time and he was confused why he wasn't able to eat the eggs. I also caught Brooklyn trying to taste the dipper like it was some kind of colorful juice she was missing out on! Ha I do have to say they could easily resemble gatorade. -Note to self, next time we won't dye eggs so close to lunch!
Raising Iowa Easter Dyeing Eggs


After dyeing Easter eggs this poor little bunny got our downstairs door open some how then fell on the stairs and got a nice goose egg! I hate when any of the kids get hurt :( I know accidents happen but I still always feel like the worst mom ever when I have my back turned for a spilt second and one of them gets hurt!( He cried harder over the ice pack then the fall it's self.) Poor guy.

Have a wonderful weekend, God bless you all!!

xo
-Holly 

2 comments: