Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Style For Spring

Not much is happening over the next few days, which is a nice change of pace. Sometimes having no plans is a breath of fresh air- which I can't wait for, literally!! It's finally March and spring can't come any faster. However, I do enjoy living where the seasons are constantly changing. It's a great excuse to refresh your wardrobe!

Spring is such a fabulous change of scenery, with fashion, flowers and patio furniture being top on my list! This year I plan on an entire patio makeover when the weather finally warms up. For now here are some fashion favorites I'm loving for the kids and myself!

Chic Woven Fedora: I love hats, and especially cute ones like this Vitamin A Fedora that's perfect for keeping the sun off my face this summer while still being stylish!
Rose Print Pullover: Absolutely loving all the floral patterns for spring! This one is no exception and perfect for any casual day, not to mention the softest material you have ever felt.
Converse Slip-Ons: These are my favorite shoes just to slip on in a hurry and be comfortable. They have many different color options as well, bonus!
Denim Mini Skirt: There is nothing cuter than a mini skirt on a toddler!
Lace Trim Tank:  These are the sweetest tank tops to keep the littles cool and perfect to layer with a jean jacket on colder spring days.
Graphic Onesie: I always hashtag "my little man" on instagram, so this was a must have. I love onesies on babies and the light weight material is great for warmer weather.
Cargo Shorts: Cargo shorts are so cute and they pretty much go with anything.

Best part is almost everything is in stock and on sale! Have a fabulous week friends !! 

xo
-Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment