Thursday, March 5, 2015

Puppy Purses

Livy Kate and Brooklyn horde everything they can find in bags, purses, pouches etc. The other day I was looking for something as always- things magically disappear on a daily basis. I started looking through one of Livy Kate's puppy purses for my In a Fix Mini Tool Kit I keep in my purse, which always comes in handy.  She yelled "mom! Don't go through my purse. You have your own purse" as she was on the verge of a complete melt down grabbing it away from me. I started laughing so hard I couldn't even explain what I was trying to find while reassuring her I wasn't going to take anything from her.

They are extremely protective of their belongings, mainly because they have to share every thing with one another so they hide, horde, and protect things like they are going out of style. The one thing that makes me crazy, can turn around on days I'm cleaning and crack me up. What I find in the bags and containers all over the house is quite comical.

This started when they were really little too. Whatever came in the box or gift bag at Christmas or birthdays didn't matter, they wanted the bag and in no time had it filled with the most random stuff. The down side is it's not limited to their things, they almost always confiscate other people's belongings. Which you never find until way after the fact! I have gotten smart enough now if something is missing I know exactly where to look! And, lone be hold.. there's my mini tool kit along with my lip gloss. Such little thieves.
We have spent majority of the day snuggled in bed, with subzero temperatures and snow on the ground not much motivates us to leave the house. Hope everyone is staying warm out there!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment