Monday, March 23, 2015

Our Weekend

I had to travel again for work over the weekend and since this is my longer work week it has me already looking forward to the weekend! We will be dying Easter eggs hopefully. It's hard to believe Deacon was just a month old this time last year, but now that he's older he will get to participate in all the fun!

Last Friday my parents took me and the babes out for dinner at the Cracker Barrel, which was a nice family oriented place. It's hard to find places that work well with three little ones. While we waited for our food we did some shopping and the twins wanted everything they could get their little hands on! They each chose a stuffed animal which came as no surprise. They are obsessed with stuffed animals right now.
We took full advantage of the perfect weather we had since this week they are calling for freezing rain and snow. Deacon even took the beginning of his nap outside on the hammock and was loving it. I can't wait for more days like these, lounging on the hammock and the start of our patio makeover!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

xo
-Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment