Thursday, March 19, 2015

Eliminating Stress

If it was only that simple, right? Being a mother is such a blessing from God, but that doesn't mean it's easy. There is no right answer. And on some days no matter how much I write in my cute little planner, the whole day falls apart. Stress is an understatement in terms of parenting, we tend to over worry about everything when it comes to our children- or at least I do!

My stress level was kicked up a notch during my second pregnancy when I had two toddlers to chase around. I was already out numbered, so I knew it was only going to get harder. Our children feed off of us in so many ways, good and bad so it was important for me to find ways to eliminate stress and relax in order to keep my kids laid back and stress free as well!

In the evenings I started using these soaking salts in our bath. These salts are good for both the mind and body. Aveda created the Stress-Fix product line to help reduce stress and bring the spa experience home. The salts are my favorite, and its a great way to unwind right before bed. They are infused with a blend of aromas clinically proven to reduce stress; lavender, lavandin, and clary sage. The mineral rich salts exfoliate your skin leaving it subtle and soft, I highly recommend these!
Raising Iowa Stress Aveda

Deep breaths and happy thoughts :)

xo
-Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment