Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We are far from Irish over here and didn't partake in any of the weekend shenanigans but we still had some fun of our own! Saturday when I picked the kids up I surprised the girls with their very own green carnations for St. Patrick's Day and we headed out to my parents to see some family from out of town. We ate dinner and hung out there majority of the night. It's always the kid's favorite place to be.
Raising Iowa St. Patrick's Day
Raising Iowa St. Patrick's Day
Shirt: Francesca's // Jeans: Free People // Shoes: (old) Similar here // D's hat: H&M // Shirt: Carters // Shoes:Nordstrom

I searched bakeries in the area to snag some shamrock donuts last minute but we had to settle for green sprinkles instead- by the look on the girls faces they don't seem to be too amused by them, but I assure you donuts are their favorite no matter what color they are!

Raising Iowa St. Patrick's Day
Deacon and Princeton are BFF, the boys gotta stick together. We got Princeton a new doggy bed for spring and I can't tell who is enjoying it more...
Raising Iowa St. Patricks Day, Princeton and Deacon
Pet Bed:(T.J. Maxx) // Dog Collar: Karma Collars // D's Shirt: Gap

We will be spending the next few days getting the house ready for Easter/spring and the girls couldn't be more excited to get out their bajillion bunnies and baskets from last year. And I'm sure there is only more to come. Every time I go downstairs to do laundry they take the opportunity to go through storage and bring up their holiday animals one by one that are supposed to be packed away.

Soon I will be sharing with you what the Easter Bunny is stuffing their baskets with this year! I might love it all just as much as them. Stay tuned! 

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day, and maybe even a GREEN beer or two, Cheers!!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment