Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Plans

Easter is such a special holiday and one of my absolute favorites! I love what it actually stands for, the forgiveness of our sins and eternal life with Jesus. Plus God gave us a great excuse to go out and buy a new dress, spend time with family and indulge! Three things I love the most.

I literally used to "pray" to the Easter Bunny as a little girl right after my prayers to God- God only knows what I was needing from an "Easter Bunny."  I've decided to keep the tales alive with my children because it was so much fun as a kid believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. That being said, I will emphasize what the true meaning of the holidays are and center them around our Savior.

We hosted Easter brunch last year and I was thrilled at the chance to actually have everyone at our house for a change. It was nice letting the kids Easter egg hunt and hang out at home all morning. Since it went so well, I have decided to do it again this year.

I prefer Brunch over any other meal because there's so many options and who doesn't love having breakfast and dessert together? When ever I plan a party I usually create a board on Pinterest for inspiration and go from there. Stuffed croissants will be on the menu- they were a hit last year along with some fruit trays and hopefully a coconut bunny cake this year, Yum!

It's hard to believe it's just over a week away. In honor of Easter and throw back Thursday here are some pictures of my little bunnies!
Raising Iowa Easter
Raising Iowa Easter
Raising Iowa Easter

Hope everyone is having a great week, can't wait to share our Easter Sunday style with you!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment