Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Baskets And Spring Decor

I thought I would share what my little bunnies are getting in their baskets this Easter. I hit up Target at the beginning of the month and they had the best selection! While I was there I also got some of the cutest Easter/Spring decor for the house. I love decorating for Easter because everything is so colorful, and when Easter is right around the corner that means so is warmer weather!

Here is a sneak preview of the kid's Baskets this year, just missing a few minor details! I ordered this adorable organic teether for Deacon (not pictured) but included the link so ya'll can check it out!
Hat, Sunglasses, Bunny Tic Tac Toe, Strawberry Cookie, Egg Chalk, Pencils, Socks, Blue Bow Tie, Bunny Tin, all can be found at Target // Moccasins // Organic Teething Ring // Reese's Pieces Candy
(Deacon is too little for Reeces Pieces, so I guess that ones for me!)

I enjoyed putting some fun little things together for the kids. I limit the candy in stockings, baskets, gifts etc because I don't let them have much of it, I try and get more things they will actually use or play with. My girls LOVE shoes, wonder where they get that from. Those moccasins truly are the best though and the salt water taffy color was the perfect addition to their collection!

I try and decorate our mantel for each holiday however I hate clearing it all off so I usually just add some simple decor to it. I purchased the felt ball garland last year from West Elm, which is sold out but similar here. I keep it out all year long and find ways to change it up! 
Raising Iowa Easter
Raising Iowa Easter
Raising Iowa Easter
Happy Sign, Egg LED Lights, and Tree: Target's (1 Count Section) // Bunny Garland: Target //Plush Bunny Frames 


Hope this was useful and gives you some last minute ideas on stuffing your Easter baskets this year! Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless!

xo
-Holly 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Target, they always have the best things and I ALWAYS leave with way too much stuff haha! I can't wait to have cute kids one day to surprise on easter with goodies. For now, my husband gets all the Easter goodies haha and ps I'm pretty sure we totally have that same bed spread. I love it!

    xo
    Candace
    http://www.kahandace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candace! That's too funny, I love both Target and Anthropologie and tend to always spend way too much at both!:) Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful weekend! XO

      Delete