Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday

This week has flown by, and we are all finally feeling better!! Yay! Since Valentine's Day is on Saturday I thought I would take a few minutes and talk about our plans. 

The girls have fancy red dresses they didn't end up wearing over Christmas, so I thought Valentine's Day would be a great excuse to get dolled up for a date. The girls love nothing more than dressing up- which entails any tulle dress or skirt. So they should be pretty excited when I tell them.



It's such a cliche holiday, but I don't allow it to get to me nor remind me that I'm single. Instead, I bought myself beautiful roses and will be making it a special day for the kids. They truly are my little Valentine's every day and I love them all to pieces. 




I am blessed with such amazing friends, and of my very best friends sent me the sweetest little Valentine's! These cookies are amazing and might be gone before tomorrow!


Our bar cart is stocked and ready to go for our big Valentine's celebration. I've enjoyed decorating it for each holiday and different get togethers at the house. I usually keep an unopened bottle of wine on the top shelf (out of Reach) and then stock the bottom shelf with a variety of drinks for the kids. 


They love being able to pull from the cart and have it on ice. Or just make up their own little bar some days under our dinning room table. Don't worry all glasses are acrylic or they would have been all broken by now:)


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment