Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Back To Dance





The twins started Tumble Tots in the fall and they loved it! I was kind of on the fence about starting them this year, but so glad I did! They are at the same studio I danced at when I was younger so it's bitter sweet being back there.

They had a Christmas dance recital back in December. I'll admit I was a little nervous when they came out on stage as they were the only two during practice that refused to follow any instructions or hardly even move. But, they pulled it together in the nick of time and did Phenomenal. Such a proud parent moment!! Children have the ability to always surprise us.


The holidays were so busy with traveling and family in town the girls missed class for a few months. They made it back this week and they couldn't be more excited. Dance is such a healthy activity for kids or anyone really, so i'm glad they are enjoying it so much.

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment