Friday, August 14, 2015

Going Bananas

Raising Iowa Going Bananas
These outfits couldn't be more perfect for today! These three little monkeys are driving me bananas! We have had a rough start to our weekend, with Deacon starting the morning off with a bloody lip some how before even getting him out of his crib, Livy having a rash and a few doctor visits later, here we are.  Friday afternoon all three kids napping and me wishing I had a giant margarita in hand. 

We have a busy few days ahead. The twins have a princess Birthday party to attend Saturday morning that they are pretty excited about. Lets hope the rest of the weekend goes much smoother than today! It's supposed to be a hot one so I see lots of popsicles, pools, and grilling out in our future. 

I have a special little announcement for y'all sometime next week that I am excited to share. So don't forget to check back in. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! 

xo
-Holly

Shop Sources:
Twins: Rompers // Deacon: Shirt 

No comments:

Post a Comment