Monday, June 29, 2015

My Cousin's Wedding

Raising Iowa Wedding
Raising Iowa Wedding
Raising Iowa Wedding
I wanted to share pictures with y'all from my cousin's wedding. She chose Brooke and Livy as her flower girls and my sister and I were bridesmaids. She was such a laid back fun loving bride-to-be which was no surprise. She has always been that way but with a crazy, fun wild side! 

I did her makeup for the wedding and we both loved how it turned out. She made such a gorgeous bride! I also did her mother's hair and makeup that day plus my own. It was a little challenging with the high humidity and pouring down rain but we managed in the little time we had. 
Raising Iowa Wedding
Raising Iowa Wedding
Five minters before the ceremony I quickly touched up the twin's curls and accidentally burnt both of them!! Livy had moved her hand and barely bumped the iron. Brooklyn on the other hand actually got burnt pretty bad on her arm! "Worst mom ever" award went to me. I felt absolutely terrible- I turned my head for a split second to look at Deacon and grazed her poor little arm!! The worst part is the twins actually have naturally curly hair so I regret not just letting it air dry.

The wedding was outdoors and I swear it was one of the hottest days of the year! There were sever thunderstorms all day but with lots of prayers it stopped right before the ceremony began, thank God!
Raising Iowa Wedding
Considering the circumstances Brooklyn still did exceptionally well (with some well deserved bribes) walking down the isle. This was the first wedding the girls were apart of, so we weren't too sure how they would do. We were all very proud of them.. and they couldn't have been any cuter!!

The reception was held at a legion in a small town. It was a big venue with an unusually large dance floor, which is exactly where my three littles' spent majority of the night! They all danced the night away. I was shocked none of them dozed off toward the end but they partied with the best of them.
Raising Iowa Wedding
A big thanks to the bride and groom for including us on your special day!! I couldn't be happier for my cousin and her husband, they are perfect for one another. I pray God blesses their marriage always. We love you!
Raising Iowa Wedding

Hope you enjoyed some of the pics!! 

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment