Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Is In The Air

Ahh, We finally hit 50's here and got outside to soak up some vitamin D. We went for a short walk around our neighborhood. Pulling a wagon with 60+ pounds gave me my first work out of the season! Definitely realized how out of shape I am!
Twins Jacket: (old) Similar here 
The kids enjoyed it, but I was quite surprised they didn't want to stay out longer. The girls were eager to get inside for some reason. I worked all day and they were with my parents so I think sometimes they just miss being home and all their toys. They also said it was too cold out, which I assure you I over dress them if anything. I just might finally be rubbing off on them, I complain of being cold year round. 

Floral Leggings: (old) Similar here // Shoes: Converse Slip On
We originally were going to have company this weekend and those plans fell through so looks like it will be just us. I hope the weather stays warm so we have an opportunity to get out of the house, maybe even hit up a park for the first time in months!! I won't get my hopes up yet, Iowa weather you never know what your going to get.  Hope everyone is enjoying some sunshine and fresh air!!

xo
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment