Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Our Family


Here is a brief introduction to our Family. We are Iowa natives, where my children and I were all born and currently reside. My twin girls are three years old and I can't imagine or even remember life before multiples. I will forever see double. The girls have work cut out for me each and every day. Sometimes I think they plan out the night before how crazy they can make me. Ha! 

Alivia Kate, (Twin A) is my strong willed little girl, determined and right from the start had to be first. Brooklyn Nicole, (Twin B) was breach, she was lovey, attached and extremely vocal right away. The twins were born the exact same weight and height 5'5.9 and 18 3/4in long. The doctors couldn't believe it! 
I will get into their amazing birth story possibly at a later date. But both girls were born via C-section, healthy, strong and ready to take on the world. 

Deacon Wesley is my little man. He is almost one year old already, so hard to believe! He is laid back, amazingly sweet and All Boy! I will post his birth story later on as well. Much different from carrying or having two at the same time!! Yet somehow still gained the same amount of weight! Yikes!! 

I am 29years old, single, and busier than I ever thought possible. I love my children and they come first in my life.
I work as an Esthetician for Aveda. I was blessed enough to land a career six months pregnant with twins and ready to pop! (Literally) I love working for a global company so passionate about the earth and community we live in. Thankfully I have a boss that allows me to have flexible hours to be the busy Mama I am at home. I truly have a happy medium even though I miss my littles while I'm away. 

I Love my family. I am a loyal, honest, compassionate person. I love Jesus and strive to strengthen my faith every day minus my sass and struggles I consider myself a christian woman, but after all I am still human!
I love healthy skin, coffee, fashion, animals, and all the amazing beauty the world has to offer, and shopping of course! Not necessarily in that order. 

The idea of this blog is to have a place to write openly about single parenthood, the daily routines chaos and life with toddlers and a baby. Never a dull moment around here! Hopefully I can offer you some good entertainment, stories and advice that keep you coming back for more!

Welcome to my blog!! 


xo
-Holly 


No comments:

Post a Comment