Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Easy Style For Moms

If your a mom or anything like me, it means you have very little time in the mornings. Most days we're lucky if we make it out of the house with both shoes on our feet- I've accidentally left in my slippers a few times. So when I'm picking out an outfit or trying to look put together with minimal amount of effort, colored denim is always my first choice! They can easily be dressed up or down which is perfect for every day wear, or a dinner date!
Also, keep in mind just because you go bold on the bottom doesn't mean you have to stay away from colored or patterned tops! Make it your own. You can honestly wear them any time of the year. I have a variety of colored pants which are staple pieces in my wardrobe. 
My favorite pair of jeans are my 7 For All Mankind, lace jeans. They are perfect for any season! In the fall I tend to wear darker colors and winter/spring I go more for the pastels but that's really a personal preference. 
I have actually found a lot of cute pairs at Express. Also hit up your local boutiques, they usually have a nice variety. I Hope this helps whoever is looking to spruce up their wardrobe :) 

Happy Wednesday!! 

xo

-Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment